help-global

can global know names of 'functions calling this function'?

From: Britton Kerin
Subject: can global know names of 'functions calling this function'?
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 12:20:00 -0800

cscope has this, but in gtags-cscope for me has the slightly different 'locations calling this function'.

Also Find functions called by this function (N/A) seems disabled.

Is there a way to do it such that global has same features of cscope in these respects?  I like
to see the names of callers.

Oh actually it looks like this is in the Plans.  I will hope for it, global so good :)

Britton