help-debbugs

Re: Processed: your mail

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Processed: your mail
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 21:08:21 -0400

I have nothing substantive to add to what Bob said.
A bug is open if it does not say "Done" at the top of the bug web page.
The "processed" response from the control server means that it processed
and acted on your request.

(The fact that the logs contain a "fake control" message when a bug is
reopened rather than the real one is I think a debbugs bug. I think it
might be fixed in newer versions of debbugs.)