help-debbugs

Re: Coreutils Bug Tracker Tagging

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: Re: Coreutils Bug Tracker Tagging
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 11:59:21 +0200

Michael Albinus wrote:
> [Sorry for the late reply, I was offline last weeks due to holidays]
>
> Jim Meyering <address@hidden> writes:
>> era eriksson wrote:

> You could put in your .emacs
>
> (setq debbugs-gnu-default-packages '("coreutils"))

Hi Michael,

Perfect.  Thank you.
With that, I can run "emacs -f debbugs-gnu" and use the new interface,
though starting it as you suggest below with C-u M-x debbugs-gnu is
better, since that filters out "unwanted" (i.e., "done") issues.

There's probably a way to filter those out via the interface,
but I haven't learned that yet.