help-debbugs

Re: Coreutils Bug Tracker Tagging

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Coreutils Bug Tracker Tagging
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 10:43:02 +0200

[Sorry for the late reply, I was offline last weeks due to holidays]

Jim Meyering <address@hidden> writes:
> era eriksson wrote:
>> On Thu, Sep 13, 2012, at 12:56, Jim Meyering wrote:
>>> Bob Proulx wrote:
>>> Do either of you use debbugs-gnu?
>>> (if not, I'll post the following to help-debbugs)
>>>
>>> I'm using the latest emacs built from git/bzr and noticing the nice new
>>> debbugs-gnu interface that emacs can use to browse its own bugs (via
>>> emacs rather than via the web), I suspect I can configure debbugs-gnu
>>> to work with coreutils, too, since coreutils is using debbugs.gnu.org
>>> the same way emacs is.

You could put in your .emacs

(setq debbugs-gnu-default-packages '("coreutils"))

Also for other packages, or a list of packages.

Alternatively, if you call "C-u M-x debbugs-gnu", you will be asked for
some attributes of the search, like a comma-separated list of the
package(s) to be searched.

`debbugs-gnu-search', the full text search, has a different API, here
you can add attribute names and their values interactively.

Best regards, Michael