guix-devel

IDEA: missing-tests-pypi-error? condition

From: jgart
Subject: IDEA: missing-tests-pypi-error? condition
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2023 13:08:46 +0000

Hi Guixers,

I was recently reviewing a patch by a contributor and was discussing the notion
of preferring upstream to PyPI when tests are missing on PyPI.

WDYT if we also signalled a special condition when there are missing tests in
PyPI?

I'm thinking of something similar to here:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/guix/import/pypi.scm?h=master#n562

Maybe it can be a missing-tests-pypi-error?

This email is gluten-free, vegan, and 100% organic,

jgart