Re: getting old xinput patch to work.

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: getting old xinput patch to work.
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 01:58:26 +0700

What if we implement NSTrackingArea and allow a property in that? So a
view that prefer the full motion/dragging will receive all the events.
How about this list?
* Property in NSTrackingArea demanding either motion, full motion,
full dragging with less motion and full dragging with no motion.
* NSApp sendEvent filtering so we don't need to make all backends to
support the mechanism.
* Backend support compression at system event level and/or invisible
sub xwindow to define the tracking area to lessen events in X's queue.

--
    .----.     Banlu Kemiyatorn
  \/      \/   http://groundzerostudiocomplex.blogspot.com (Studio Research)