problem in dbconnectivity

From: Parag Deshpande
Subject: problem in dbconnectivity
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 14:49:49 +0530

Hi,
I am familiar with java db connectivity and i am in learning stage of objective c language.
I am trying to connect to sqlite3 using objective c.I am working on GNUstep and have installed sqlite3 on windows .
I created Student db having column name ,rollno and result.
now i need simply the statements using which i can connect to this student database .
if any one has solution to this then please do reply me with it.

Thank you

Parag Deshpande