Re: gnustep-make experiment

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: gnustep-make experiment
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:10:24 +0100 (CET)

> It's not stricty GDL2 in this case but ./configure of GDL2 which want to
> tweak make file fragments dependent on what's available.  So maybe we
> need some tool in the path to query the values.  Something like
> gnustep-config akin to apxs and xml2-config.

Such a tool/shell script would be good.  Presumably it's also what Matt
was really looking for ?

I think it would be a good addition.  The tool would check if GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES
is set,
if it is, it would then source GNUstep.sh and iterate over whatever dirs you
want to
iterate over to check if libraries are there ?

Thanks