Re: GCC 2.95.x deprecation (was Re: [Gnustep-cvs] GNUstep Testfarm Resul

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: GCC 2.95.x deprecation (was Re: [Gnustep-cvs] GNUstep Testfarm Results)
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 10:30:07 +0200

Hey,

On Saturday, August 12, 2006, at 09:18 PM, Gregory John Casamento wrote:

I believe we've come to the conclusion to deprecate gcc 2.95.x support for GNUstep.  To state it succintly, GNUstep shall support only gcc 3.x and greater.

Are there any objections, before this becomes official?

yes, as I wrote in the previous emails. Sorry if I catched up emails out of sync, but I had some days of vacation.

-R