Re: Legacy applications and headers

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: Legacy applications and headers
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:15:36 +0100

Hi Nicola,

some comments below. As mentioned I don't really care about the way this is done, so please feel free to ignore them instead of making a huge thread out of this minor issue ;-) (personally I would recommend to use only one of the approaches, I find clean headers much more important than a 1s faster compile).