Re: GNUstep framework install question

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: GNUstep framework install question
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:39:11 +0100

On Tuesday, March 19, 2002, at 02:15 PM, Nicola Pero wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the great and detailed explanation..

This just to say that ... I'm adding

before-$(GNUSTEP_INSTANCE)-install
after-$(GNUSTEP_INSTANCE)-install

to *all* gnustep-make project types.

A long email to say ... the solution to your problem is:

 * update from latest gnustep-make CVS where I've added
   after-$(GNUSTEP_INSTANCE)-install targets;

 * rename your after-install to after-YOUR_FRAMEWORK_NAME-install.

 * finally, let me know if it works :-)

Sure I'll do this as soon as I find the time (probably tonight).

Cheers,

  Marcus

--
Marcus Mueller  .  .  .  crack-admin/coder ;-)
Mulle kybernetiK  .  http://www.mulle-kybernetik.com