ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] organizing the travel

From: Darshit Shah
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] organizing the travel
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 23:18:45 +0200

Hi Jose,

I will be attending GHM as well and will be traveling from Saarbruecken. I was wondering if you have more space in your car for me to join you. Then I could easily make the journey to either Frankfurt city or airport whichever would be more convenient.

* Jose E. Marchesi <address@hidden> [170412 10:13]:

   so I took my ticket to the next GNU Hacker Meeting.

   I could use some indications about the travel to reach the place.

   I understand that the final part can be from Fulda or Kassel.

   But how to reach Fulda or Kassel ?

   From where I live I can easily access direct flights to Berlin,
   Frankfurt, Munich.

   Which one is better ? For example in Berlin the link between the
   airport and the central station may be not easy.

   And then how long will it take to Fulda or Kassel ?

   Are there other people gathering in main German airports ? It could
   be worth to share a part of the travel.

I live in Frankfurt and will be driving to the GHM.  So, if you want,
you can fly to Frankfurt and join us.

--
Thanking You,
Darshit Shah