ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] organizing the travel

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] organizing the travel
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2017 16:53:37 +0200

    so I took my ticket to the next GNU Hacker Meeting.

    I could use some indications about the travel to reach the place.

    I understand that the final part can be from Fulda or Kassel.

    But how to reach Fulda or Kassel ?

    From where I live I can easily access direct flights to Berlin,
    Frankfurt, Munich.

    Which one is better ? For example in Berlin the link between the
    airport and the central station may be not easy.

    And then how long will it take to Fulda or Kassel ?

    Are there other people gathering in main German airports ? It could
    be worth to share a part of the travel.

I live in Frankfurt and will be driving to the GHM.  So, if you want,
you can fly to Frankfurt and join us.