ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GCC talks at the GNU Hackers Meeting?

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GCC talks at the GNU Hackers Meeting?
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 00:36:26 +0200

On 2013-08-21 at 16:14, Thomas Preud'homme wrote:

> I've just realized I am in fact not free on friday. I've talked with
> Sylvestre
> and he can show me the setup tomorrow (thursday) so that shouldn't be a
> problem. Let me know however if you think it does.

I appreciate your concern.

We will talk tomorrow (Thursday) and find a solution, if needed --
ideally, a second person who can follow every step and prevent mistakes;
however if Sylvestre thinks that he can show you everything needed
tomorrow, I'm sure everything will work.

Let's just double-check that everything needed is there before Sylvestre
leaves.  I'd suggest making a test video on Thursday, when Sylvestre is
there to check.

I'll be there since the early afternoon, if not before.

Regards,

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net