ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Keysigning?

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Keysigning?
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 00:31:24 +0200

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 02:57:03AM +0200, Luca Saiu wrote:
> On 2013-08-21 at 02:12, Patrice Dumas wrote:
>
> > Do we have to print some fingerprint and key id on some paper?
>
> OK; so I guess everybody interested should provide:
> * name and surname

Patrice Dumas

address@hidden

> * the output of the command above

pub   1024D/36ECC523 2004-02-28
 Empreinte de la clef = 9804 BBF5 66E1 98FC A15D  5C21 5EC2 A77F 36EC C523
uid                  Patrice Dumas (Pertusus) <address@hidden>
sub   1024g/D347D174 2004-02-28

> Otherwise, you can all send your data to me, and I will print 10 copies
> of a paper with everybody's data, to be distributed.  Yes, I guess it's
> easier that way.  Let's do it like that.
>
> Is this OK?  As you've already understood, I'm far from an expert.

If I print it myself using Thomas command it is also interesting, as I
get a lot of key id printed on one sheet of paper I can give to other
people.  No waste, unless my key get revoked.

--
Pat