[gfsd]hello

Subject: [gfsd]hello
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 09:27:57

Quality Clicks
Get qualified, targeted click-throughs from our Network of over 500 quality partner sites.
Immediate Listings
List your site, bid on keywords and appear in our search results in real-time. No waiting!
We accept these Credit Cards:
Time Saving Tools
Proxy Bidding automatically raises your bid to guarantee the highest rank, up to your max bid.
Automatic Funding allows you to automatically fund your account at a $5 balance .
Spending Limits allows you to set your own hourly, daily, weekly or monthly spending limits.
  1.) Provide your contact information.
2.) Select your user name and password.
3.) Log-in to your secure account.
1.) Enter your site and page descriptions.
2.) Submit keywords that fit your site.
  Email us to submit bulk keywords.
  1.) Bid on your keywords. The higher you bid, the higher your rank.

Your site is listed on Pointcom.com!

Copyright 2000 Bid4Placement.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms and Conditions