[gfsd]New York Remembrance

From: Irmingard Anna Kotelev
Subject: [gfsd]New York Remembrance
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 23:21:42

 Dear friends,

the madness incarnate of  September 11th, 2001 is one which will never
be
forgotten. How could it be?
This shook the entire world, and my heart was broken along with all of
yours.

I have created a slide show in respectful tribute to all who passed, as
well as the heroics of the people. I know that America...the world... will
not allow this attack to ruffle it's feathers, and I stand and applaude
for
the strength and resolve of it's people.

God bless America...God bless the world.

Do sign my 'Response to this Tribute' if compelled and please pass this
on to at least one friend.

http://www.aurumxxl.de/ny/ny.htm

Irmingard Anna Kotelev
Photographer