Re: Makefile.wayland syntax error

From: Bernd Paysan
Subject: Re: Makefile.wayland syntax error
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2024 17:30:03 +0100

Am Montag, 1. Januar 2024, 03:45:17 CET schrieb Peri Didaskalou:
> Hello and All The Best for 2024  Bernd  & Anton!
>
> I'm embarrassed  that I can't debug this myself, but there appears to be
> a syntax error in Makefile.wayland.

It appears to be one, but it really is a file not found error.  I'm now using
the vpath directive to let make find the file itself (only for the %.xml
files),
and checking a bit more in configure+issuing a warning if the wayland protocol
files are not found.

--
Bernd Paysan
net2o id: kQusJzA;7*?t=uy@X}1GWr!+0qqp_Cn176t4(dQ*