gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] root mode terminal

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] root mode terminal
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 01:16:17 +0100

no works...

> Done (master branch).

to make it clear, i suck git.gnome.org/gnome-commander

> Opening terminal with root privileges requires
> installed xdg-su, gksu, gnomesu, kdesu or beesu.

gksu installed, and basically works

> The feature is available via SHIFT+click on 'terminal' button

Nothing happens at all with Shift+Click. No debug message either. Shift is
recognized here normally, like in selecting a range. Am i in the wrong branch ?

> or as a standalone user action assignable to the definable key shortcut.

How to do that ? I can't see a root terminal option in the key configurator....