gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] mkdir dialog (F7)

From: cristi_bzdg
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] mkdir dialog (F7)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 09:06:58 +0200

You're right, it doesn't make too much sense when creating folders

I didn't knew about this feature in Copy/Move dialogs, which is nice. I can
easily change the name of the file.
I think Michael has a good point:
'Cycle with F5/F6 through available options'  in a bottom line under the
input field

Btw, on Move dialog there is a label 'Options' like in the Copy dialog, but
it does not have any option under it...
Also the same problem appears on these dialogs if the name is something like
this:
/home/user.name/test_file