gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] terminals

From: Michael
Subject: [gcmd-dev] terminals
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 00:17:12 +0200

Hmm? I can't seem to get neither xterm nor roxterm running from as 'Programs'
Option (by clicking on the icon). For example, IIRR configured /usr/bin/xterm
worked some weeks (?) before.

The configured editor (gedit), for comparison, works as usual. Running xterm as
run_command from commandline also is ok.

There's only this single log entry:

"Gnome-Message: gnome_execute_async_with_env_fds: returning -1"

and btw, would it be safe to attach options to the terminal command (like
specifying a profile) ?

And third question, what was the status of vte again ? Did i already ask what's
the point in implementing, if calling a terminal by shortcut works ? I mean,
it's only tiny bit more comfort, no ?