gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Advrename on steroids

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Advrename on steroids
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 20:26:17 +0100

Piotr:

> > I can't resize the window anymore...?
>
> gnome-commander.xml stores cfg data for advrename and it is not limited
> to be a container for profiles only. <WindowSize width="1106"
> height="697" /> refers to the geometry of advrename dlg when last used.

ok, with last rev it works.
Some days ago the window size appeared to be fix. Dunno, maybe an eddy.

Another issue: If say $c(2) conflicts with the counter 'digits' input field,
then the form field takes precedence. But it's a little bit confusing, and of
course redundant. How about removing the 'digits' field, in the right side
form, then the window is little more compact, and you don't get into confusion
with several different $c's too.