gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] commandline bucks

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] commandline bucks
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 00:30:07 +0100

> Nobody protested - committed into svn repo (rev #1570).

Hey wait, WAIT !

It *seems* to work.

But we haven't talked about energy efficiency yet [0]...about social coding
guidance [1] ... groundwater impact [2].... and is there any provision as for
to do no harm to mentally poor, or colored, or otherwise handicapped people [3]
??

I mean, we all know that NASA is running gcmd EVRYWHERE. And if YOU crash the
ISS then that's not like getting a hog of Ubuntu users after you. It can get
very, very, very, very, expensive!

Cave canem !

[0] http://www.aceee.org/pubs/a943.htm
[1] http://ombudsman.europa.eu/speeches/en/2001-04-23.htm