gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] filelist quicksearch

From: Micha
Subject: [gcmd-dev] filelist quicksearch
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:58:33 +0100

Hi guys,

3 questions about quicksearch:

- It works with Ctrl+Alt+Letter - what does the additional 'Alt+Letter'
mean, in kerys.txt ? (This should open top menu bar entries no ?)

- Is there a 'jump to next' shortcut ?

- The 'search as you type when mouse over filelist pane' works in nautilus, too.
   How hard would it be to port into gcmd ...?  (I first found it in krusader)
   I think people who use the bottom commandline regularily don't like it, but
   behaviour could be configurable. After all, gcmd should do by own code
anything
   you could do via commandline, finally ;)

and btw. I'm rather on-the-road these days but hope to be back to gcmd soon

 m°