gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Bug with F2 key

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Bug with F2 key
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:59:43 +0200

> Hi, I compiled the last 1.2.1 version.
>
> I would to rename a file as is usual with F2 and I the result is this :
>
> http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/6586/bug121oz2.png
>
> A horrible fullscreen window :-F

Do you have the same behaviour for SHIFT+F6? It's quite a mystery to me
because both SHIFT+F6 and F2 work for me. The workaround for you is to
use simply F6 for file renaming.

BTW - F2 is my mistake. According to docs it should be 'Refresh files in
the active file list'. For compatibility with Total Commander GUI I'd
like to have it this way. Thanks for pointing out this.

Piotr