gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Re: The mailing lists.

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 02:53:58 +0100

Micha wrote:
Just arrived here this minute.
From the header i see it needed about 11 hours.

This would be far too long even for a users list.
Well, we can go on maintaining our little circle.
But how do you do user communications ? That's the real problem.

https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=4322

Yes this is a big problem.

I also think that people would have been more understanding
if Savannah communicated their problems better. Now we feel
left in limbo, like if they do not care. I think they are
having an attitude problem against their users.

This will result in users escaping projects, and
projects escaping Savannah.

Piotr, do you know why Marcus decided to leave Sourceforge?