gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] The mailing lists.

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:23:04 +0100

Have you all tried to sign up on the mailinglists?

I ask because none of you are listed as listed as
members on the lists, i suspect more errors at
Savannah..

My last mail to Assaf, that i also sent CC to the list
came through, but i think it took quite some time.
I CC this mail to the list too, just to see if it
works now.

I am beginning to understand why Marcus moved the
cvs tree from Savannah to gnome.org...

//Magnus S.