gcc-conf-discuss

Re: real startup

From: Janis Johnson
Subject: Re: real startup
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:08:22 -0700

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 04:17:25AM +0900, Masayuki Ida wrote:
> > From: Janis Johnson <address@hidden>
> > Subject: Re: real startup
> > Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:20:35 -0700
> >
> > On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 11:23:31PM +0900, Masayuki Ida wrote:
> > >
> > > To start the arrangement,
> > > I like to propose a face-to-face meeting in August.
> > >
> > I am very interested in helping to organize the GCC conference if there
> > is evidence of interest from the GCC community for attending the
> > conference and giving talks, and input from them about what kind of
> > format they'd like the conference to have.  It's unlikely that I could
> > travel to attend an organizational meeting in person.
>
> How about having a chatt session? May be on Saturday or Sunday?

Have you or the FSF received input about interest in the conference, and
feedback about what kind of format people would like to see?

I'll be camping, without internet access or electricity, from July 20
through August 4.  If there's feedback from potential attendees and
presenters then I'll be happy to have a chat session or phone call when
I get back, although this mailing list seems like the best place to get
started with planning.

Janis