Re: [ft] This is the "perfect" Makefile for FreeType library building on

From: Nagy Károly
Subject: Re: [ft] This is the "perfect" Makefile for FreeType library building on an AmigaOne
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 19:21:51 +0000

Hello Werner,

I tested your new professional Makefile in WinUAE (Amiga OS 4.1 Classic) on
a PC in the afternoon and now on my AmigaOne and got the same following
output:

freetype/builds/amiga> make

assign FT: //
make: *** No rule to make target `ftbase.ppc.o', needed by `libfreetype.a'.
 Stop.

freetype/builds/amiga>

Have a nice evening.

Károly