Re: [ft] Extracting sub-glyph transformation

From: Kevin Rogovin
Subject: Re: [ft] Extracting sub-glyph transformation
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 13:51:13 +0300

Thanks for the comfirmatoon; those index values are they valid for using as
indices into the parent FT_Outline.points array?

I confess that I am using Freetype for 2 purposes:

 To generate coverage glpyps to be uploaded to a 3D API

And

To extract the geometric data of glyphs for rendering glyphs in GPU
friendly ways that scaling is performed by GPU.

Thank you again for the very fast replies!

Best Regards,
-Kevin