[ft] Query

From: Sikander Rafiq
Subject: [ft] Query
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 13:42:52 +0000

HI,
I have installed freeType library 2.3.5 version compiled with MinGW. I am using
it in Qt project.

I am unable to load colored glyph in it and every icons is in

FT_PIXEL_MODE_GRAY format.

I think we can not load colored glyph in 2.3.5 freetype library. Am i right?

Can we load colored glyph in latest version (i.e. 2.9) as FT_LOAD_COLOR
suggests?

Any url where i can found freetype library latest version compiled with MinGW
or send me instructions to compile latest version with MinGW.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sikander