[ft] How to use the PCF fonts with FreeType 2.5.3

From: Jin Yan
Subject: [ft] How to use the PCF fonts with FreeType 2.5.3
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 03:58:27 +0000

Hi

I am new to the freetype library. Therefore, I have an entry level question
about how to use the PCF fonts with FreeType 2.5.3.

I tried to search online but there is no example about PCF. Most of the results
are about TTF. I also tried to follow the example
<https://www.freetype.org/freetype2/docs/tutorial/example1.c> in Freetype
tutorial by using a PCF file as the attached file (24 pt font size and 100
resolution). It does not report errors, but the render result seems to be
incorrect.

Would you please help me on this?

Thanks

Yan