Re: [ft] How to draw FT_Bitmap to the ARGB image?

From: John Found
Subject: Re: [ft] How to draw FT_Bitmap to the ARGB image?
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 02:33:13 +0200

On Fri, 6 Nov 2015 13:00:12 +1300
Lawrence D'Oliveiro <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 16:00:24 +0200, John Found wrote:
>
> > I am writing a GUI library ...
>
> Does it solve the automation problem
> <http://ldo17.tumblr.com/post/104365910477/cli-versus-gui-deathmatch>?

Of course not. And it should not. The automation is for lamers. If I need the
computer
to make something, I am writing a program that to do this something.

If the effort to write a program is too big, then the job does not worth to be
done at all.

The shell automation is like a programming language, but with very random and
not consistent syntax.
Why to use it, if there are better languages?

--
http://fresh.flatassembler.net
http://asm32.info