[ft] FT_Stroker_ParseOutline() with optional rewind

From: Marco Wertz
Subject: [ft] FT_Stroker_ParseOutline() with optional rewind
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 15:15:31 +0100

Hi,

it would've been nice if there had been an option to tell
FT_Stroker_ParseOutline() not to
rewind the stroker object. Currently, it seems to be impossible to simply add
new subpaths
to an existing stroker without getting the stroker rewinded first or am I
missing something
here?

That's why I have written a function named FT_Stroker_ParseOutline_NoRewind()
that is the
same as FT_Stroker_ParseOutline() but doesn't call FT_Stroker_Rewind().

Marco