Re: [ft] FT_New_Face and PCF fonts

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft] FT_New_Face and PCF fonts
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:04:42 +0900

Hi,

Just I've committed, now PCF and BDF drivers return invalid
argument error when non-zero face index is given.

BTW, the argument checks are done AFTER the opening of the
font file by each driver. Although I was going to change the
drivers to refuse non-zero face index immediately without
any allocation and any reading, Type1 and Type42 drivers are
designed to check invalid face index AFTER the opening of
the font file, so I followed it.

If anybody thinks the immediate refusal is better, please post!

Regards,
mpsuzuki