[ft] CFF Fonts Render at Fixed Size?

From: Eric Mader
Subject: [ft] CFF Fonts Render at Fixed Size?
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 06:58:57 -1000

I'm having a problem where CFF fonts render glyphs at a fixed size, which seems to be about 12 points. The glyphs seem to have the correct advance, but the bitmap is always the same size. The same code path using an .otf or .ttf font works as expected. The CFF does *not* contain bitmaps.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on or how I can debug this?

Regards,
Eric Mader