[ft] URL www.freetype.org/ is broken

From: David Winiecki
Subject: [ft] URL www.freetype.org/ is broken
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 09:26:15 -0700

Hi,

Is the owner of freetype.org aware that http://www.freetype.org/ is nothing but an "It works!" default web server page? I thought the site was down until I finally (a day later) clicked another link to the downloads page from Google. It was kind of frustrating because this is the only (promising search result) site that was coming up in my search results for libttf and freetype. The site owner might want to at least update that default page ("It works!") with a link to http://freetype.org/ for now.

Thanks!
David