Re: [ft] Static lib for Xcode

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft] Static lib for Xcode
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 20:18:08 +0900

Just I've uploaded freetype-2.4.3, 2.4.4
arm binaries without debug/trace features,
and freetype-2.4.4 debug binaries at:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ttf2ttc/files/freetype2-binaries/macosx/

They are NOT official build, and I've not
tested at all (I have no machines that
iOS running on).

Regards,
mpsuzuki