Re: [ft] Static lib for Xcode

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft] Static lib for Xcode
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 15:49:57 +0900

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 22:20:30 -0700
"Josh Klint" <address@hidden> wrote:

>I'm trying to build for OSX right now, but I eventually need it for iOS as
>well.
>
>I assume the instructions are in the "INSTALL.MAC" file.  If this is the
>case, none of it makes any sense to me.

Thank you for comment.  Do you mean that you have
red "INSTALL.MAC", but it does not help even the
building for Mac OS X?  Or, it helps the building
for Mac OS X, but does not help the building for iOS?

One of my interest is whether iOS application developer
knows how to invoke GCC with appropriate flags for
the cross development and I can omit such note.