[ft] JAM issue

From: Wojtek Mamrak
Subject: [ft] JAM issue
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 23:45:49 +0100

Hello,

I am trying to compile freetype 2.4.3 and its demos on VisualC++ 2010 Express under Windows 7 64 bit with use of FTJAM 2.5.2.

After some perturbations with 'libc'lib' file I managed to build JAM.exe file.
Now I am trying to compile freetype.
These are errors I receive (I can't even see all of them, they are very similar though):

cl /nologo /c /Foobjs\type1.obj   /DFT2_BUILD_LIBRARY /Isrc\type1 /Iinclude  src
\type1\type1.c

...failed Cc objs\type1.obj ...
Cc objs\type42.obj
Name 'cl' is not recognized as input or output command, executable or input file.

cl /nologo /c /Foobjs\type42.obj   /DFT2_BUILD_LIBRARY /Isrc\type42 /Iinclude  s
rc\type42\type42.c

...failed Cc objs\type42.obj ...
Cc objs\winfnt.obj
Name 'cl' is not recognized as input or output command, executable or input file.

cl /nologo /c /Foobjs\winfnt.obj   /DFT2_BUILD_LIBRARY /Isrc\winfonts /Iinclude
 src\winfonts\winfnt.c

...failed Cc objs\winfnt.obj ...
...skipped freetype.lib for lack of freetype.lib(autofit.obj)...
Cc objs\apinames.obj
Name 'cl' is not recognized as input or output command, executable or input file.

cl /nologo /c /Foobjs\apinames.obj   /DFT2_BUILD_LIBRARY /Isrc\tools /Iinclude
src\tools\apinames.c

...failed Cc objs\apinames.obj ...
...skipped apinames.exe for lack of <src!tools>apinames.obj...
...failed updating 40 target(s)...
...skipped 2 target(s)...

I've found some previous issues related to JAM here on mailing list, but none of them contained solution to this problem.

thanks for your help.