Re: [ft] Modifying/Enhancing the Truetype Interpreter

From: Moony
Subject: Re: [ft] Modifying/Enhancing the Truetype Interpreter
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 23:48:15 -0600

I think in general, the modern, free, replacement fonts render pretty well. Liberation is also worth checking out. I personally like the shapes of the MS versions, when they render correctly at least, but the open source versions are very well done. Here is a sample of DejaVu bold and regular:

http://www.infinality.net/files/dj.png
http://www.infinality.net/files/djb.png