[ft] help with mac build

From: audioboy 77
Subject: [ft] help with mac build
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:57:41 +0200

hi

I'm porting an application using freetype from windows to mac osx, and am totally stuck.

after spending a lot of time trying and failing to build the lib with make, i decided to go the route of building the lib manually via an xcode project.  i made an xcode project and built the library apparently ok.

then back in my application project, i included the library - but i have one error during linking...

_ATSFontGetFileReference" referenced from:
_FT_ATSFontGetFileReference in libfreetype.a (ftbase.o)

I really would appreciate it someone can help as i've been struggling for a week trying to get this to work, and am basically tearing my hair out...

james