[ft] FT_Face::family/style name

From: Nik Napalm
Subject: [ft] FT_Face::family/style name
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 20:12:54 +0000

Hi all,

 Is there anyway in FreeType to acquire the information gained from family_name/style_name wihtou having to the load the font into memory ? the reason I ask is I'd like to enumerate a list of fonts, however, doing a FT_New_Face for each font can be a slow process depending on the number of fonts.

So, can anyone recomend using FreeType itself, else some other method of getting name(s)( from TTC) in a more optimised manner ?

Regards,

Nik.

Are you a PC?  Upload your PC story and show the world Click Here!