Re: [ft] Link Error: could not open FreeType.lib

From: bnTheMan
Subject: Re: [ft] Link Error: could not open FreeType.lib
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:37:34 -0700 (PDT)

So are you saying that, since you do not know how Visual C++ works, but by
running a compiler that would not give any problems, it should create the
files, or are there more procedure steps then just compiling the src files?
If it is as simple as just compiling the files, then what compiler would you
suggest that you know of, Borland C++?

as for thinking you wrote the stuff, I was refering to this link