Re: [ft] font size issue since 2.2

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] font size issue since 2.2
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 10:47:44 +0200 (CEST)

> I'm running gentoo box and I have UI font set to Lucida Grande
> (size 9), every freetype version since 2.2 renders it bigger that
> 2.1.10, other fonts seems to be unaffected so this appears as a bug
> for me but I would like someone to verify if it's a bug or a correct
> behaviour of freetype.

Hmm, the monospaced font in the lower-right window is bigger too.

Sorry, I don't have time to analyze this in detail.  Please verify
with the ftview program that the font is indeed rendered at a larger
size.  And please check whether both versions have the bytecode
compiler activated (this is, whether the
TT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER option is set).