Re: [ft] mac fonts don't load on windows

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft] mac fonts don't load on windows
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 13:46:58 +0900

Hi

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 09:44:28 +0200 (CEST)
Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Oops! Please let me know where I can download the fonts to check the
>> bug. Masatake Yamato and I had ever worked on MacOS TrueType font
>> loader, but we didn't test MacOS PS fonts. We have to maintain our
>> testing environment.
>
>Please fix this in the CVS ASAP.

Sorry for lating. Just I've reproduced the bug reported
and the patch by Huib-Jan Imbens can fix that. I've committed
his patch to HEAD on CVS. It seems that the bug was introduced
when MacOS's resource fork parser for PFB was refined.

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/freetype/freetype2/src/base/ftobjs.c?r1=1.179&r2=1.180

Great Thanks to Huib-Jan Imbens.

Regards,
mpsuzuki