Re: [ft] Howto compile Freetype on cygwin shared

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] Howto compile Freetype on cygwin shared
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 07:13:04 +0100 (CET)

> I didnt't find binaries there for cygwin, so I tried to compile them
> myself and there I fail: I can just build the static libraries but
> not the shared ones. I use configure - make.

Hmm, this should actually work.  Please send the file
`builds/unix/config.log' (compressed) to the list for further
inspection.

> How can I use libtool?

Well, libtool is already part of the configure script -- it is
possible that the version we use is too old.  To update it you have to
follow the instructions in README.CVS, using newer versions.