[ft] Still no luck not including modules

From: Hisashi T Fujinaka
Subject: [ft] Still no luck not including modules
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 10:30:35 -0700 (PDT)

I'm still trying to figure out how to exclude modules from the libraries
compiled by freetype. I tried directly editing
include/freetype/config/ftmodule.h, but ftwinfnt.(lo|o) was still
getting created and linked in. I can't see where in the makefiles that
this would make a difference. I'm not that well versed in Makefiles, but
they look fairly straightforward.

Are the makefiles not the way to go? Are they neglected in favor of
Jamfiles?

The only way I could get things to work the way I thought they should
work is to delete the winfonts directory in src.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Todd

--