RE: RE: Re: [ft] Monochrome Bitmap Trouble

From: Paresh Deshmukh
Subject: RE: RE: Re: [ft] Monochrome Bitmap Trouble
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 07:08:32 UT

Hello,
   I am still puzzling with bitmap. Please tell me is it possible to get a fixed
size characters or can we specify the fixed inter character space rather using
kerning. Also I am not able to get Japanese character from MsMincho font. How we
can use FT_Select_Charmap(face,FT_ENCODING_SJIS).

Please help me I am struggling with these functionalities!!

Thanks