[ft] opentype problems

From: pabs
Subject: [ft] opentype problems
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 15:30:46 +0800

Hi all,

(I'm not subscribed, please CC me in reply)

I tried the MPH Yangon[1] font (burmese unicode) with the debian
packages of freetype 2 from sid, and I have weird spacing problems[2] in
galeon and other programs. Would anyone be able to investigate what
causes this, so that the font (or freetype) can be fixed?

1. http://fixedsys.org/~node_ue/fonts/

2. A couple of screenshots of the Burmese Wikipedia font page[3] with
the shareware code2000 font and the free (soon to be MIT licenced) MPH
Yangon font.
http://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/files/tmp/my-wikipedia-code2000.png
http://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/files/tmp/my-wikipedia-mph-yangon.png

3. http://my.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Font